John Porcell also known as Paramananda Das is an American Musician and Yogateacher who gained a reputation for his appearence as the guitarist in legendary hardcore bands like Youth of Today, Judge and Shelter, the band that brought Spirituality into the life of thousands of young people and inspired them to live a better life.
When he is not touring the world, he teaches yoga online or in real life and also leads retreats where he passes on the uplifting message of Bhakti Yoga.
In this very inspiring episode we talked about subjects like…
– how hardcore (and straight edge) inspired him to follow the path of yoga
– Intoxication and Yoga
– the real message of Yoga
– the outer vs the inner world
– how he found Bhakti as his path
– the rerelease of Shelters „When 20 summers pass“
– the Govardhan Parikrama
– lots of memories about India
– the power of Kirtan and Music in general
– the evolution of Yoga
– his Book recomendations for Yoga beginners
and lots of more…
You can join Paramanandas daily challenging online classes for 5 Dollars. Just send it via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your email) and you´re in!
This Podcast-Episode is presented by Jade Yogamats.